Academic program designed to offer the necessary knowledge to prevent occupational risk when handling biological agents.
Professionals of health services and occupational medicine, military personnel, firefighters, Civil Defense members, SAR, Salvage and Rescue teams, Industrial Safety and Nursing personnel, Doctors and Paramedics, students of public or private institutions with medical studies background, and general public who wish to develop knowledge in the area of Occupational Biosafety in Health Centers.
Sixteen (16) hours
- Update health personnel in the basic principles of Biosafety.
- Learn the types of risk to which health personnel is exposed and instruct on the pertinent measures in cases of occupational accidents.
- Basic Biosafety concepts.
- Updated techniques for prevention and control of Covid-19. Reengineering and Optimization of procedures applied to the design and implementation of Covid-19 prevention protocols.
- Preparation of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Matrix.
- Design and implementation of prevention signage.
- Cleaning and disinfection.
- Emergency Plan in case of infected workers.
- Hospital waste management.